My Tho is known as the heat of the Mekong delta, famous for its vast rice fields and beautiful landscapes. Visitors have a chance to embark to a lovely boat trip on Mekong River to a small Island. Enjoy fresh seasonal fruits and traditional live music of Mekong Delta.
* Service included
- Meals (Full board) at local restaurant
- Accommodation with TWN share basis: Check in time at 14.00pm & Check out time at 12.00
- 01 private A/C car on sightseeing days only (4 seats car for group of 2 pax , 16 seats car for group 3-4-5-6 pax, 25 seats bus for group 7-10 pax, 35 seats bus for group 11-14 pax, 45 seats bus for group 16 pax onwards)
- Boat and entrance fee as mention in the itinerary
- French (English) speaking guide on sightseeing days only: different local guides
- Drinking water and wet towel.
* Service excluded- Vietnamese Visa fee US$ 25/pax
- Domestic & International Air ticket & airport tax.
- Personal expense Tel, Fax, Laundry, etc.
- Other service which not mention itinerary
Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh City on arrival (D)
Arrive at Tan Son Nhat airport meet your guide then transfer to the hotel after that take the orientation tour of HCMC: Notre Dame Cathedral, General Post office, City Hall, Opera house. Dinner and O/N in HCMC.
Day 2 : Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi - Vung Tau (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit the Cu Chi Tunnels (75 km) northwest of HCMC, network of tunnels dug during the Vietnam War guerillas, with e level and stretching more than 200km. Experience the environment where guerrillas lived and fought underground by climbing the narrow passage along. Above ground lies the wreckage of American helicopters end task. Afternoon, depart for Vung Tau, a nice coastal cities in Vietnam. Enjoy the freshest seafood in a local restaurant. O/N in Vung Tau.
Day 3 : Vung Tau - Ho Chi Minh City (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit the White Palace, whale temple, Statue of Jesus Christ with outstretched arms on top of the Mountain which overlooks the Peninsula wand Pacific Ocean. We will visit the War Museum ,Ben Thanh Market – is a biggest market and shopping spree in HCMC. Visit the Lacquer ware factory expert in Arts and Crafts of picture, furniture with Lacquer and other special food of Vietnam.
Day 4 : Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L/D)
After breakfast, have a full day trip to the watery world of Mekong Delta. Cruising across the Mekong River to visit Orchard, experience an atmosphere of a small paradise and enjoy tasting in season tropical fruits and bee’s honey. Lunch at the local garden restaurant with fried elephant’s ear fish of local specialty food. Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda which is the oldest and nicest pagoda in the area before returning to Ho Chi Minh City After lunch, return to HCMC and visit Thien Hau Pagoda, Binh Tay market in the bustling Chinatown. Dinner and O/N in HCMC
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City – Departure (B)
After breakfast, free at your own leisure till the time transfer to airport for the flight back your destination. End of service