* Service included
- Meals (Full board) at local restaurant
- Accommodation with TWN share basis: Check in time at 14.00pm & Check out time at 12.00
- 01 private A/C car on sightseeing days only (4 seats car for group of 2 pax , 16 seats car for group 3-4-5-6 pax, 25 seats bus for group 7-10 pax, 35 seats bus for group 11-14 pax, 45 seats bus for group 16 pax onwards)
- Boat and entrance fee as mention in the itinerary
- French (English) speaking guide on sightseeing days only: different local guides
- Drinking water and wet towel.
* Service excluded
- Vietnamese Visa fee US$ 25/pax
- Domestic & International Air ticket & airport tax.
- Personal expense Tel, Fax, Laundry, etc.
- Other service which not mention itinerary
Day 1: Ha Noi on arrival (D)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport- Ha Noi, you will welcome by tour guide and transfer to hotel for check-in. Orientation tour (If time permit): Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Pagoda. Dinner & O/N in Ha Noi.
Day 2: Ha Noi/ Ha Long (B/L/D)
Start the tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho's final resting-palace. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts where he used to live in the past. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is theOne Pillar Pagoda, built by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam - Vietnam's first University constructed in 1070. Its gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Proceeding to Ha Long, one of the World Heritage recognized by UNESCO since 1994. Dinner & O/N in Ha Long.
Day 3: Ha Long/ Ha Noi (B/L/D)
Depart from Halong City’s main peer, then cruise amidst limestone islets and join Thien Cung’s magnificent grotto, one of the major ones in the archipelago. Accessible after a short walk up an islet amidst the rain forest, this recently discovered 130-meters long cave is now a real attraction, with amazing shapes and state-of-the-art lightshow. After this visit, the cruise will get back to Halong City. Our guide and driver pick you up and drive back Hanoi Dinner & O/N in Ha Noi.
Day 4: Ha Noi– Departure (B)
After breakfast, free at your own leisure till the time transfer to airport for the flight back your destination. End of service